Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get() in /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/config/prefs.php on line 111

will trillich will at serensoft.com
Wed May 24 06:36:31 CEST 2006

On 5/23/06, will trillich <will at serensoft.com> wrote:
> On 5/22/06, Andrew J. Kopciuch <akopciuch at bddf.ca> wrote:
> > I'll bet that the install-packages.php was run with the system php.ini (not
> > forcing the kolab php binary on the command line) and installed the Horde
> > PEAR packages outside of the /kolab root.
>
> # locate php.ini | grep ini$
> /home/will/kolab/server/etc/apache/php.ini
> /home/will/kolab/server/etc/php/php.ini
> /etc/php4/apache/php.ini
> /etc/php4/apache2/php.ini

> > You can :

> > 2.  re-install Horde and when running install-packages.php force the kolab PHP
> > to run.   ie.
> >
> > /kolab/bin/php ./install-packages.php

when i do i get lots of

<snip>
cvs update: Updating turba/themes
cvs update: Updating turba/themes/graphics
U turba/themes/graphics/az_secondary.png
U turba/themes/graphics/za_secondary.png
cvs update: Updating turba/themes/graphics/menu
cvs update: Updating turba/themes/horde
cvs update: Updating turba/themes/horde/graphics
cvs update: Updating turba/themes/horde/graphics/menu
cvs update: Updating turba/themes/ideas
cvs update: Updating util
cvs update: Updating util/editor
cvs update: Updating util/editor/designmode
cvs update: Updating util/editor/richedit
cvs update: Updating webdav
</snip>

followed by lots of

<snip>
Installing History:
No handlers for package.xml version 2.0

Installing Horde:
No handlers for package.xml version 2.0

Installing IMAP:
No handlers for package.xml version 2.0

Installing Image:
No handlers for package.xml version 2.0

Installing Kolab:
No handlers for package.xml version 2.0
</snip>

is that how it's supposed to go? no handlers?

--
will trillich
"Their is five errers in this sentance."