Is there a way to only allow email from a whitelist?

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Tue May 9 03:21:51 CEST 2006

I was wondering if there was a way to only allow email from certain
addresses. We are being spammed to death, about 200 spams per mailbox
per workday. A disgruntled ex-employee put us on several spam lists....

Thanks,

Alex

--
If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.