proko2 client shows unformatted "Description"?

T. Ribbrock admin_slox-e at itsef.com
Tue Mar 28 17:01:47 CEST 2006

Hi all,

another thing I've been wondering about: When I make an appointment with
attendees, I can enter a "Description". In that description, I can use
linebreaks and blank lines to format the text, however, in the mail the
attendees receive (also kontact/proko2 client), this description is shown
as one long line with no linebreaks/empty lines. This makes it very
difficult to read the description in the invitation mail.

Is it possible to change this behaviour somewhere?

Cheerio,

Thomas