domain/realm not available

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:21:19 CET 2006

Looking into the calendar problem...I checked out the saslauthd log and I
noticed that I get these errors everytime I try to access the calendar via
horde.

Mar 22 22:10:09 hartysdesktop <debug> saslauthd[5040]: Domain/Realm not
available.
Mar 22 22:10:09 hartysdesktop <debug> saslauthd[5040]: Domain/Realm not
available.
Mar 22 22:10:09 hartysdesktop <error> saslauthd[5040]: user ldap_search_st()
failed: Can't contact LDAP server
Mar 22 22:10:09 hartysdesktop <info> saslauthd[5040]: Retrying authentication
Mar 22 22:10:09 hartysdesktop <debug> saslauthd[5040]: Domain/Realm not
available.
Mar 22 22:10:09 hartysdesktop <debug> saslauthd[5040]: Domain/Realm not
available.

Give anyone a clue?

I'm also getting the "Failed to retrieve user's DN: [0] Success" message where
the left menu is suppose to be.  Could the two (calendar issue and the
missing left menu) be connected somehow?  The menu shows up at the login page
(with just the "Login" link present).

Should I be posting all these horde issues here or find a horde mailing list?
The two are so overlapped, I don't know exactly where I am suppose to go for
help.

Continuing to dig through code...any clues would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!
Alan