Multiple domains in kolab <2.1

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 16:54:07 CET 2006

Hi
I have been asked to add another domain to our kolab setup, and have managed
to do it fairly easily, I would just like to check if there are alternatives
or better ways to do it:
I just added the extra domain to mydestination in postfix conf, then added
aliases for the users that needed to receive mail on this domain (returning
mail is not important). I then added an extra "mail" attribute in ldap to the
groups that needed to receive this domain.

This seems to work fine, but if anyone can add something to this I would be
grateful, also, is there anything that might have a problem with a group
having 2 mail attributes as long as its DN stays the same?

I have added the wiki page http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Multiple_Domains
for anyone to add their thoughts.

Thanks,