new Horde release

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Wed Mar 15 14:20:35 CET 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 01:52:21PM +0100, Ger Apeldoorn wrote:
  > Hi!
  >
  > Well, I just gave it a go but I only see data in the global address book. How
  > did you set up Turba? (which settings exactly?)

  The turba/config/sources.php file has a list of data sources. One of them
  is the kolab_global section. I don't know where in the horde websites
  this list is coming back. Going to administration -> setup -> turba,
  there is the field 'Name of client addressbook' (default sqllocal) I
  don't know whether that's the place to specify things. Adding
  kolab_global doesn't help.

  Cheers,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |