Errors with Horde (kronolyth and turba)

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Wed Mar 15 13:54:32 CET 2006

Hi!

I use Kolab, with Horde webmail....

I've got a lot of error messages in horde:

Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "Ger Apeldoorn's Address
Book": NO, Permission denied
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise shares: NO, Mailbox does not exist
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "Ger Apeldoorn's
Address Book": NO, Permission denied
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "Ger Apeldoorn's
Address Book": NO, Permission denied
Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise shares: NO, Mailbox does not exist

If I enable Kronolyth, my menu panel completely dissappears and leaves a white
strip. Some other users experience the same problems. The agenda is blank.
(got the similar messages about the agenda)

Any help very much appreciated!

Ger.