Problems deleting users, folders, hosts

Frank Höger hoeger at takeabyte.de
Thu Mar 9 13:43:50 CET 2006

Hello,

I've done a fresh installs of Kolab 2.0.3, both as master and slave server.
Replication works very nicely.
But when it comes to deleting certain LDAP entries it simply doesn't work
for me.
This applies to deleting users, folders and Kolab hosts.
The web interface shows "User Deleted, awaiting cleanup...",  "Folder
deleted, awaiting cleanup..." respectively.
Pressing the "Delete" button under the "Services" tab has also no effect .
In LDAP Browser I can see the kolabDeleteflags being set and deleting
manually works.
I thought this was a bug which was resolved already.
Did anyone experience this also or am I just not patient enough?

Regards,
Frank