Stupid(?) questions wrt Toltec

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Mon Mar 6 11:45:48 CET 2006

Am Montag, 6. März 2006 11:37 schrieb Henk van Lingen:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 11:17:39AM +0100, Andreas Gungl wrote:
>   > INBOX/Inbox is correct for Toltec's connector AFAIU the docs. POP3
>   > moves from INBOX to INBOX/Inbox, folders below INBOX are managed by
>   > IMAP through the connector.
>
>   Oke, so Outlook(pop) should look in INBOX and then copy/move stuff to
>   INBOX/Inbox. The send/recieve, however is doing nothing. But I found
> out in the logs that:
>
>   <debug> pop3s[28455]: accepted connection
>   <notice> pop3s[28455]: TLS server engine: cannot load CA data
>   <notice> pop3s[28455]: starttls: TLSv1 with cipher RC4-MD5 (128/128
> bits reused) no authentication

HTTPS' to the server and accept the certificate or just try plain IMAP (w/o
TLS).

>   So I have to figure out what's going wrong there.
>
>   Anyways: I understand that when you want to also use the mail with
>   other imapclients, you should 'leave mail on server' in which case
>   you are duplicating all mail?

No need to keep the messages for IMAP clients, they can see the messages
everywhere. The POP3 is only needed to let OL process the invitation
requests and responses. If you use Kontact in parallel, you can handle the
invitations there directly.

Regards,
Andreas