toltec connector and recurrences between ol and kde

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Mar 5 21:42:20 CET 2006

Hi Alan,

Am Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2006 17:31 schrieb Alan Hartless:
> I'm trying out toltec connector because I go back and forth from Outlook
> and Kontact.  I've noticed that the Toltec connector will not sync
> recurrences from one to the other and visa versa.  I found a bug report
> from mid 2005 about this (http://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue499)
> but that's it. I can't find any other documentation on the bug and it
> doesn't seem to be resolved. Obviously I'm still having the same problem
> with the latest version from 2.0.6.
>
> Is this still a known bug?  If not, what am I doing wrong? And if so, is
> there a way I can work around it (without resetting recurrences on both
> calendars) or fix it?

to my best knowledge there are still known bugs in the recurrence
handling within Toltec and being worked on.
Recurrences are hard to do right.
(I believe there are still issues in KDE, too.)

> (I've emailed Toltec about this but have gotten no response.)

In general they are quite responsive, I think they might have just put
all the energy into resolving those bugs place.

Bernhard