Kolab Server 2.1 Beta 2 released

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 21 20:40:15 CEST 2006

Op dinsdag 20 juni 2006 15:41, schreef Bernhard Herzog:
> after more than four months, Kolab Server 2.1 Beta 2 is finally ready.
>  I've just uploaded the packages, so the mirrors should have the files
> shortly. The files are linked in the server/beta/kolab-server-2.1-beta-2
> directory.

For suse kolab related packages can be obtained from the following location:
ftp://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/server:/groupware

The guide to have kolab installed natively can be found at:
http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab

Thanks to Marcus for taking care of building the packages!

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless