French folders names and annotations problem

chaloupe at free.fr
Tue Jun 13 19:17:12 CEST 2006

Hi Emmanuel (french ? so funny to speak english...)

First of all, I have 5 "Kolab.php" in my kolab home path, and none of
them in a "horde/lib/Horde/" directory.
Then, I notice that your task folder name is "T&AOI-ches". Mine is
"T&w6I-ches". No doubt that your modifications will have the same effect
with "my" folder name, but...I feel a gap in the international
translation...something whitch is absolutely not clear..."bancal", could
we say in french.
So, wherever is this "Kolab.php", I'll investigate.

Atol ? One of the french Toltec dealer ??

Thank you for your answer,

Christophe

PS : I found few french people using that kind of server. Can I,
possibly, stay in contact with you ?