adressbooks

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Thu Jun 8 16:42:53 CEST 2006

On Thursday, 8. June 2006 14:50, Matthias Henze wrote:

> what do i have to do, to share the adressbook to the public and/or to
> singel users? there is some kind of "permissions" dialog in kontact.

Yes, there is a permission dialog in RMB Menu on the groupware folder. These
folders are hidden on default and maybe you need to unhide them. This is done
in settings->kmail->misc->groupware. Sharing your addressbook with the public
isn't possible, only among user kolab users.
After unhiding you can add users to the ACL. When ready sync to upload new
permissions to the server.

> what
> does the other users have to do to access my contacts ?

He should only need to sync to get access to the shared contacts.