Not currently in TRANSACTION state

T. Ribbrock admin_slox-e at itsef.com
Wed Jun 7 12:24:46 CEST 2006

On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 04:57:37PM +0200, Lukas Taferner wrote:
[...]
> When logging on as user (not manager) into Kolab WebAdministration I am not
> able to activate neither Email Forwarding nor Out of Office nor normal
> delivery of Emails.
>
> This ist the result:
>
> Fehler:
>
> Not currently in TRANSACTION state
[...]

I just ran into the same problem with one user. As far as I could find
out, the problem was that for this user the "kolabHomeServer" parameter
was not set in the LDAP database. In our case, this is most likely due to
some problem with the scripts we were using to create that user at the
time - i.e. this user was not created via the web interface. Other users
do not have that problem. Unfortunately, you cannot see nor correct this
problem in the web interface - if "kolabHomeServer" is empty, the web
interface will happily display the default. If you have this problem, you
have to use LDAP tools to correct it - or re-create the user.

Cheerio,

Thomas