Kolab-OpenPKG segfault while compiling GCC...

PAINCHAUD Christophe cpainchaud at ecritel.net
Wed Jun 7 10:08:09 CEST 2006

Thank you for your answer !

In fact it was not GCC compiling process that was failing, but the command
/bin/as used in its configure which is crashing. I tried to launch
/kolab/bin/as by hand , and guess what ... it crashed whatever argument I
gave it! So I guess something is wrong with binutils package first. May be
it would be a good idea to look the way official debian packages are built.

Regards,

Christophe Painchaud