viewing contacts through outlook

Christopher Hobbs chobbs at siloamsprings.com
Mon Jul 31 16:49:25 CEST 2006

Forgive me, for this is a cross-post.  I supose I'm trying to kill one bird with
two stones here...

I'm posting to both lists, because I'm not exactly sure of how my installation
stores contacts.

Here's what I've got, I've installed Kolab on a RHEL3 server and installed OGo
on top of it.  OGo gets it's usernames from Kolab, which handles all of our
email work.  As far as I know, we're not actually using any of Kolab's groupware
capabilities.  We do all of our calendaring, laundry lists, etc. through OGo.

What I'd like to do, if possible, is to view the contacts from OGo in outlook.
I'm not sure if they're being pulled from LDAP in Kolab or if they're stored in
OGo's database.

Any information anyone could provide would be a huge help!  Again, sorry for the
cross-posting.

cmh
--
Christopher M. Hobbs
Systems Technician, City of Siloam Springs