Web Client Status

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sun Jul 30 23:26:30 CEST 2006

On Sunday 30 July 2006 11:43, Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am I right with the assumption that as of now there's no stable web client
> solution for kolab and that development on the horde based one has more or
> less seized due to inherent kolab(imap)/horde(sql) incompatibilities?
>
> Are their plans for a different solution?

I am happily using Squirrelmail.  I am able to do everything *except* calendar
sharing and "global address book".

I use the "avelsieve" plugin to setup filters/vacation messages, forwarding,
etc.  I use the "ldap password" plugin so users can change their password,  I
have Amavis working off MySQL backend for preferences, policies, w/b lists,
etc. and use the Squirrelmail plugin so users can setup their own w/b lists,
custom policies, etc.

It is not necessary for a "normal" user to ever have to log in to the Kolab
interface itself.

-Alan