Does anyone run a website on the Kolab Apache server?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jan 24 17:28:30 CET 2006

Am Freitag, 20. Januar 2006 02:29 schrieb Trev Broughton:
> Does anyone run a website on the Kolab Apache server?
>
> I rather like the idea of some kind of bulletin board running on the same
> apache service so I could use it as the intranet homepage. Maybe Joomla!
> CMS or PhpBB Forum on there, is it possible?

It is certainly possible,
but I would not recommend it in many cases,
as many bulleting board software had security problems
in the past and this might be an easier way into the machine
which might hold a lot of important user data, like all email
and appointments.

If you like to do it anyway, just modify the apache configuration
to suit your needs (make sure to use the kolab/templates/ where appropriate).