prerequisites for private calendar items being private

Holger Leskien holger at leskien.com
Tue Jan 17 16:56:44 CET 2006

Hi,

after discovering that private calendar items in an installation (Kolab
v2.0.1, Toltec Connector 2.0.6, Outlook 2003+2001) are not private at
all, I followed the actual discussion about this in some places.

I had the impression that private items should be private in the above
installation. What is going wrong? What may I have overlooked? What
prerequisites should be met that it works correctly?

Greetings,

Holger

Those who understand binary and those who don't.