lost connection after DATA from localhost.localdomain

Rene Marticke install at marticke.net
Wed Jan 4 14:55:16 CET 2006

I think it was problem with amavis. I stopped scanning on this maschine
and now everything works fine. I'll try to find out why this was happen.

I played with the amavis conf file under templates. Zip Files were
blocked (banned) by the system. After changing some configitems i run
kolabconf a restart amavis but the files were banned continusly. So i
remove the scanner for the moment.

I'll try this on a testsystem.

tnx for your hint.

rene