SugarCRM

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Mon Feb 27 04:59:17 CET 2006

Dear List,

I have just tried out SugarCRM and I must say, for an OpenSource CRM tool it
is fantastic. The reason why I am writing about it on this list is this:

The company offers a commercial extension which provides Outlook connectivity.
I don't know how they do it, but the server app comes with a web based
contact and lead and address and email and calendaring and whatsoever
integration.

I figure out, it would not be so hard to develop a connector between SugarCRM
and Kolab. And it would give both a major boost, especially since Kolab seems
to be a little weak outside Germany.

What do you think about this idea? Well, don't know who could implement it,
but maybe there are some companies around who see some business
opportunity :-)

Best wishes,

Markus