group account - shared calendars

Vladislav Tchernev vladt at broadsign.com
Wed Feb 22 19:33:16 CET 2006

Hello,
I have been trying to create a shared groupware calendar using the kolab group
accounts. In my understanding a group account is a type of an account which
should allow easy sharing of it's imap mail folders to a given set of kolab
users(and might be more), which ofcourse should be members of that group. At
this point I have all may users configured on kolab as well as couple of
created group accounts and I can't figure out how to countinue further. I
don't see any way in the adminstrator interface of adding users to the group
account. There was a line in the doc that points that one can add email
addresses in the group's Delegates field such allowing the users in that
group to send mail useing the groups mail address but this idoes not help me
at all. Could some one explain haw one can use group accounts in kolab(what
they are actualy for), how regular kolab users could be added to a group and
how  a groupware calendar could be setup.

Best regards
Vlad