toltec connector and recurrences between ol and kde

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:31:51 CET 2006

I'm trying out toltec connector because I go back and forth from Outlook and
Kontact.  I've noticed that the Toltec connector will not sync recurrences
from one to the other and visa versa.  I found a bug report from mid 2005
about this (http://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue499) but that's it.
I can't find any other documentation on the bug and it doesn't seem to be
resolved. Obviously I'm still having the same problem with the latest version
from 2.0.6.

Is this still a known bug?  If not, what am I doing wrong? And if so, is there
a way I can work around it (without resetting recurrences on both calendars)
or fix it?

(I've emailed Toltec about this but have gotten no response.)