Announcing Kolab ADC 1.0 - Microsoft Active Directory interface to Kolab server

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Mon Feb 6 15:57:24 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

we are pleased to announce the release of Kolab ADC 1.0!

Kolab ADC is a Microsoft Active Directory extension which integrates the Kolab
server into an Active Directory environment. Kolab ADC allows administrators

- manage accounts on the Kolab server from Microsoft's Management
  Console (MMC) Active Directory Users and Computers extension
- manage vacation (out of office) settings
- set mailbox quota
- configure mailbox delegations

All Kolab account properties can be configured through the MMC, eliminating
the need to perform per-user administrative tasks on both the Active
Directory and the Kolab server.

We are releasing Kolab ADC as a commercial product at a very competitive
price. A 30 day trial license key can be obtained from our website. The Kolab
server Active Directory backend, originally developed by Codefusion for Kolab
1.0, has been ported to Kolab 2.0 and remains open source.

For more information, downloads and documentation, please refer to Kolab ADC's
website at http://www.kolabadc.com

Best regards,
Henning Holtschneider
--