queue

Antoni Aniento Recasens a_aniento at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:22:12 CET 2006

Dear kolab-users,

I'm testing a kolab 2 server, and connecting with konsec konnector Queue to outlook. I've two clients with windows xp sp2. One user whith arround 1.5 Gbytes in the server is working ok, while another with 2.5 Gbytes not. For the second, the directory queue ("documents and settings/..../datos de programa/konsec/konsec/") is increasing every day. The queue could arrive to 10000 emails or more (5-10 Gbytes), and queue couldn't finish.
I can't understand why the konnector try to syncronize all the emails every day or less, whithout any new email or change.
The only diference I can notice is de number of emails in each folder. In the ok case there are more folders with less messages in each.
Any suggestion would be very appreciate!

Many thanks...

    Toni Aniento