SOLVED: Re: Multi-domain support on Kolab 2.1

Jose Figueras jose.figueras at speriaitc.com
Sat Feb 4 13:18:48 CET 2006

El Jueves 02 Febrero 2006 20:24, Richard Bos escribió:
> Op woensdag 1 februari 2006 23:42, schreef Jose Figueras:
> > > This is perhaps caused by the same problem as described in
> > > https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1068
> > > https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1098
> > >
> > > Restarting the kolabd daemon might help that case.
> >
> > Thank you for your quick answer but the problem it's the same after
> > restart kolabd.
> >
> > My postfix log shows this error:
> >
> >   Feb 01 23:30:56 zeus2 <info> postfix/smtp[13687]: 429B71C6E3:
> > to=<receiver_email_account>, relay=none, delay=0, status=bounced (mail
> > for secondary_mail_server_name loops back to myself)
> >
> > Suggestions?
>
> Open a bugreport, see urls above.

Now, kolab muti-domain support works GOOD! (I use, at this moment, 4 different
mail domains).

Yesterday I installed new Kolab dev version (2.1 beta 1), but the problem
showed again.

Then I had a new idea: re-create my secondary domain. I deleted secondary
domain user accounts and secondary domain from kolab webadmin, I restarted
all kolab services (and, for security, executed kolabconf program) and added
secondary domain and mail user accounts for the new secondary domain. Then I
sended a test message to secondary domain user account. And I received it
without any problems!.

For the rest of mail domains I was less conservative. I added additional
domains and user accounts without restart kolab services nor execute
kolabconf.

Thanks a lot, Richard, for your support and congratulations to kolab dev team
for this project.

Regards,
Jose Figueras