Duplicate items in Outlook when Toltec synchronisation

deepz0ne deepz0ne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:26:29 CET 2006

Hi ,

My setup is same as yours and I have the same issue.

It just happens from time to time with random accounts and the only
workaround is to remove the damaged folder on the imap store and recreate it
again on next synchronization.

Before sync I clean the pst file from duplicates with this program
http://www.itsth.de/en/produkte/e2s4o.php?frome2s4o

Regards,
peter