Duplicate items in Outlook when Toltec synchronisation

Laurent Lebreton laurent.lebreton at accelance.fr
Fri Feb 3 09:12:27 CET 2006

Hi all,

I use Kolab (2.0.1) + Toltec (2.0.6) + Outlook (2003) in a production
environnement and some of my users encountered problems with duplicated
items (mails or calendar entries) when a Toltec synchronisation is done.
The main problem is that these items are duplicated at each
synchronisation so the number of items increases (one of my user has
more than 40.000 calendar entries now).

Does anyone here already encounter the same problem ?

I read about a corrupted annotation db but I found nothing wrong in my
logs about that.

Toltec support told me to destroy the account which have problems and
recreate them but it will not help me to find the root cause of the problem.

Thanks a lot on advance for your help and ideas.

Regards,

Laurent