Toltec Connector problem

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Wed Feb 1 11:22:39 CET 2006

Joon, thanks for the detailed explanation. I'll tell our users to be
carefull when restarting OL.

If I get any further news on how to reproduce the problem in another way
than described by you, I'll rise this issue again. For the moment I can't
provide any more information, os I take it for solved when being carefull
with quick restarts of OL.

Andreas