Different versions of spamassassin

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Mon Dec 18 13:39:10 CET 2006

Hi,

I've upgraded my kolab server recently to 2.0.4 and am receiving huge amounts
of spam since then.
I've got Razor2 running and that filters out a lot of spam, but not quite
enough.

Unfortunately, the Bayesan filters are not working properly. In my spambox
there is no spam at all that has bayesan 'hits'.

I found out that there are 2 versions of spamassassin on my installation, it
was probably updated with cpan at some time. The versions are 3.0(kolab) and
3.1(cpan)

How can I correct this? Can I remove the SA module manually and reinstall the
kolab spamassassin RPM? How?

Many thanks,
Ger