apache failed with error code 1

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Mon Dec 18 12:46:18 CET 2006

Dear all,

I have set port 82  ( in place of 80)  and port 500 ( in place of 443).

now the script "/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b" no more conflicts
with apache of egroupware.

more over I have assigned port 27 to ftp, 390 to LDAP  and
kolab_bootstrap is happy :-)

but finally I get an error regarding apache

linux:/kolab #  /kolab/bin/openpkg rc all start

OpenPKG: start: openpkg, openldap, sasl, spamassassin, amavisd,
apache:FAILED
openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:apache:%start: failed with return code 1
openpkg:rc:NOTICE: output from stdout/stderr is following:
| fopen: No such file or directory
| apache: could not open document config file /kolab/etc/apache/apache.local
OpenPKG: start: imapd, postfix, proftpd, kolabd.

Could any one kindly suggest me a solution. I think I am very near to
the success.
Please help.
thanks for your valuable time