newbie in kolab

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 10:55:39 CET 2006

On Friday 15 December 2006 11:43, JOYDEEP wrote:
> I am a newbie in kolab and JUST joined the list. I am running an ege
> remote server.
> I am also interested to give a try to kolab. I have come from the egw
> list that it is quite
> possible to run both kolab and egw on a same server.
>
> As kolab is based on openpkg architecture, so I fell really confused
> about kolab installation :-(
> I have found a tutorial called kolab-quick-installation but it is based
> on kolab-1.0 where I like
> to start with kolab -2.0. Could any one kindly help me about how to
> start installation and the pre-installation
> preparation of kolab.
>
> Thanks For Your Time.

Well Welcome!! :)

Try check out this link https://help.ubuntu.com/community/KolabMailServer
It is ubuntu specific but I used the openpkg installation system so you could
use the same installation instructions on any distro.

Simply download the files off kolab.org and read the 1STREADME. Its like 3
simple steps.

Let me know what you think.

--
Divan Santana