Take over changes in template files, mail for multiple domains

Kai Hildebrandt kai.hildebrandt at dtnet.de
Wed Dec 13 10:06:24 CET 2006

Hi all.

I want to configure my kolab-server for multiple domains. I changed
according to http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Multiple_Domains in
my /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/main.cf the line

mydestination = @@@postfix-mydestination|join @@@

mydestination = @@@postfix-mydestination|join @@@ example.com

where example.com is my other mail-domain.

Now I want to apply the changes WITHOUT restarting the whole
kolab-server. Is this possible and what is the command to apply such
changes in template files?

Best regards
Kai Hildebrandt

DT Netsolution GmbH -  Talaeckerstr. 30 -  D-70437 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-849910-37               Fax: +49-711-849910-937
WEB: http://www.dtnet.de/    email: Kai.Hildebrandt at dtnet.de