Migrate Exchange 5.0 to Kolab 2

Martin Minkler minkler at artegic.de
Wed Aug 30 17:08:57 CEST 2006

Martin Minkler schrieb:

> After creating a new pst file and mapping it with the toltec connector I
> can copy all folders to the new file and sync them with the server.

New method: Export the whole Exchange-based personal folder to a pst
file, open that file with outlook and then map it via toltec. That way
You don't have to copy or move a thing :-)

> Unfortunately all contacts are copied as LDAP addresses in LDAP format,
>   so that the entries for the field "email adress" in the new folder
> look like this:
>
> /o=First Organisation/ou=First administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=<name>

The above is valid only for addresses that are local to exchange, i.e.
that are listed in the "exchange users"-List on the server, external
addresses that exchange does not think it's the MTA for seem to be
unaffected.

Still, entering all local user locally for each client is not really an
option...

Any ideas on how to get the exchange users out into the open?

TIA

Martin