Shared folders with sub folders

Robert Szentmihalyi robert at x-mail.de
Mon Aug 28 08:59:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

while mirgating an Exchange 5.5 server to Kolab, I realized that you
cannot create a sub folder inside a shared folder unless the permissions
on that shared folder are manually set to lrswipcd using cyradm.

However, the permissions seem to be automatically reset. So, after some
time, the MUA tells me again that the permissions are not sufficient to
create a folder inside the shared folder and I have have to launch cyradm
again....

Any hints?

BTW: Otherwise, the Exchange migration was successful, so if anybody is
interested, I can elaborate on that.

Thanks,
 Robert