Question about modifiying kolabd ! (Spam marking - sieve)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 22 09:35:20 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 21. August 2006 16:53 schrieb Franz Skale:
> My question is very simple.
> I want to manage automatic moving of spam marked files to eg. folder
> spam in everyone's inbox by default.
> If X-SPAM-FLAG = YES then file into folder spam.
> How can i manage that ?

You can use a Sieve Script on the server for each user.

> Is it possible to make it default to everyone ?

Yes, though users can change their sieve script themself
and might overwrite the default.
To prevent this you would need to switch off the vacation,
email delivery and email forwarding features in the webinterface
and the KDE client.

> What has to be modified to accomplish that ?

We have made a script for a customer to modify the vacation
sieve scripts, it should get you started:

http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/utils/admin/

Bernhard
--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)