College installations using Kolab?

Clifton B. Wood cwood at carver.eng.morgan.edu
Wed Aug 9 00:47:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

My name is Clifton Wood, I am a Computer Support Engineer at Morgan State
University in Baltimore, MD (USA). We are investigating Kolab as an
alternative to our aging email and contact system, but I was wondering if
there were any other colleges out there that have installed the software
an am soliciting the experiences of the system administrators that run
them as to how well the system has worked for them.

I am not on the list, so please feel free to contact me at the listed
email. Thank you for your time.

- Cliff