Server-Side Distribution Lists Support In Kolab

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 8 23:57:37 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 7. August 2006 14:51 schrieb Marc-Antoine Zizka:
> > As far as I know, there is no way for users to create and
> > then share their own distribution lists (although I may
> > well be proven wrong on that)
>
> The format supports this, but as far as I know, no client implements it.

Kontact implements it of course. :)
I hope Outlook/Toltec also does it, but I do not remember anymore if it does.

In Kontact it is a bit hidden:

a) Select the Contacts view
b) Menu Preferences -> Extension bar -> distribution list editor

Now you can have add and modify distributions which will get saved
in the contacts folders on your groupware server.

Bernhard