Weird.. Cant get email delivered to INBOX

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Fri Aug 4 14:45:30 CEST 2006

Hi Boerni,

Thanks!! I solved the problem thanks to you.

The index in KMail was corrupt, so I rebuild the index and refreshed the
cache. (right-click account->fix problems with IMAP cache->recreate index &
flush buffer (click both serially)(Translated, actual titles may vary))
I'll file a bugreport on this, because one of the worst things a mailclient
can do is throw away email.

Anyway, I dismissed the client as a cause because my Webmail wasn't showing
the lost emails too. But my mistake regarding this was that Kmail was happily
throwing away these emails before I could spot them on the webmail.

Thanks again for your reply!

Ger.