Strange problems bootstrapping 2.0.3

Michael Leupold leupold at leunet.de
Sun Apr 30 11:35:29 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag, 30. April 2006 11:03 schrieb Richard Bos:
> > Find attached the log output of kolabconf with loglevel 4. The version
> > running is 2.1-beta1.
> Look at the last lines, it contains:
> T Error: Error moving configfile to /kolab/etc/clamav/clamd.conf, error: No
> such file or directory
> Do you have clamav (rpm) installed?

Yes, it seems I do. obmtool.conf contains:
@install ${altloc}clamav-0.88-20060110

But that's nothing I changed. The only change I made to obmtool.conf was
adding --with=murder to imapd. However, I also found
a /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/clamd.conf.template. It doesn't seem to be used
though (maybe this is already fixed in latest cvs?).

Regards,
Michael