more on logs

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at
Sun Apr 23 09:40:44 CEST 2006

Hi :

I seem to have another found another problem with the log rotations :

The imap cyr_db.log file is not being rotated.  I noticed
in /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.imapd that there was a missing configuration :

I also noticed there was no configuration for the sieve.log.

The pop3d.log, and misc.log file were not being rotated either.  The order in
the rc file seems to be

Are the log rotations stopping at a problem with the pop3d log? And then not
continuing on?  The configurations for pop3d seem alright.

Any ideas on how to track down the problem?