luser_relay

Nils Dittmers nd at impreglon.de
Fri Apr 21 11:15:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

to make a really smooth migration I want to run both of my mail servers
simultaneously and move the user one by one to the new kolab server.

To deliver mail from the kolab server to users that are on the old mail
server I thought about using postfix luser_relay. I setup the
local_recipient_maps and insert "luser_relay = $user at imap.impreglon.de"
in the main.cf.template. Right now the kolab server is accepting mail
for users who resides on the other server, but they don’t get forwarded.
I always get this error:

postfix/pipe[20603]: D3E4D8300CF: to=<test at impreglon.de>,
relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=0, status=bounced (service unavailable.
Command output: Failed to set recipient: Invalid response code received
from server, code 550 )

I this the right? Or is there a better way?

Best regards, Nils