Failure i proftp

Per Jørgensen info at pbj-design.dk
Sun Apr 16 17:29:16 CEST 2006

Hi Kolabforum...

I trying to install Horde as a webclient for my Kolab-server. But after
installin it, I added the following line in
/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/slapd.conf.template

include /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/scripts/ldap/horde.schema

Now when I try to run /kolab/sbin/kolabconf to reconfigure kolab I get
the following fail message :
| - Fatal: unknown configuration directive '*LDAPHomedirOnDemand*' on
line 30 of '/kolab/etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf'

I following this manual to test it, but it haven't got any comments
about htat failure
http://www.kolab.org/webclient.htm

Could somebody help me and tell me what goes wrong !!! And what should
*LdapHomedirOnDemand* point to . Now the line just say on???

Thanks
Peque.

--
Med Venlig Hilsen