Howto install Razor2 plugin for SpamAssassin?

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Thu Apr 13 11:40:00 CEST 2006

Hi Gunnar,

Thanks a lot for your helpful reply!

However, it still does not work for me. Here's the X-Spam-Status of a testmail
(not spam)
	--------------------%<------------------------
	 BAYES_00=-2.599, FORGED_RCVD_HELO=0.135
	--------------------%<------------------------

In your local.cf file, I saw this directive:
	--------------------%<------------------------
	razor_config /etc/mail/razor/razor-agent.conf
	--------------------%<------------------------

I dont have any file named that way. Could that be the problem?

I added this to my local.cnf:
--------------------%<------------------------
	loadplugin     Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
	use_razor2 1
	use_bayes 1
	report_safe 1
--------------------%<------------------------

I thought that this would do the trick. Did I miss anything?

> Did you also set
>
> $sa_local_tests_only = 0;
>
> in your amavisd.conf.template at etc/kolab/templates ?

Yes, I did.. :)

> I also integrated razor2, pyzor and dcc into the Kolab/Gentoo
> version. Use is optional and users can turn on these external checks
> by setting the "spam" use flag.

Where/how should the users set the "spam" use flag?

> This is the local.cf that I use for the etc/kolab/templates directory:
>
> http://projects.gunnarwrobel.de/kolab/browser/ebuilds/net-mail/kolabd/files
>/local.cf.template

I only have a local.cf file, not a template for this. Can I create this and
will it find its way to the right position then?

> Regards,
>
> Gunnar

Many thanks,
Ger.