Howto install Razor2 plugin for SpamAssassin?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Thu Apr 13 10:57:57 CEST 2006

Ger Apeldoorn <g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to use the Razor2 plugin for SpamAssassin, because it is very
> good. :)
>
> However, how can I install it in Kolab? This is what i've done so far:
> --------------------%<------------------------
> opa /kolab
> cpan
> 	install Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
>
> vi /data/kolab/etc/spamassassin/local.cf
> 	added  loadplugin     Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
>
> kolabconf
> --------------------%<------------------------
>
> Is this enough? How can I check if it is indeed active now?

Did you also set

$sa_local_tests_only = 0;

in your amavisd.conf.template at etc/kolab/templates ?

I also integrated razor2, pyzor and dcc into the Kolab/Gentoo
version. Use is optional and users can turn on these external checks
by setting the "spam" use flag.

This is the local.cf that I use for the etc/kolab/templates directory:

http://projects.gunnarwrobel.de/kolab/browser/ebuilds/net-mail/kolabd/files/local.cf.template

If razor is being used by spamassassin you should see this in mails
that have been identified as spam:

Regards,

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wrobel                    Gentoo Developer

Mail: wrobel at gentoo.org
WWW:  http://www.gunnarwrobel.de
IRC:  #gentoo-web at freenode.org