status of syncml?

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:22:05 CEST 2006

Thanks for the update!  Maybe one day... :-)

But for now, I eventually was able to get syncekonnector to install under kde
3.5.1. I had to uninstall my local librra and synce-kde (deb packages that
came with ubuntu breezy), then check out rra, synce-kde, and konnector from
synce's CVS, compile and install in that order using gcc-3.4. Then I could
only get it to sync through raki not multisynk which is fine with me ;one
less program to open and deal with.  The CVS version also syncs the local
dimap kolab profile beautifully.