Sharing a user's calendar with Toltec

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Fri Apr 7 12:42:46 CEST 2006

Hi!

Sorry, I did that already but forgot to mention it. I gave her full-control on
the calendar.

I figured it out:

My users are setup as follows;
primary email		[lastname]@[domain]		example: janssen at dansen.nl
unique ident		[abbreviated lastname]		example: jans

I authorized using the unique ident, but it put the domainname behind it, thus
generating an invalid userid. Now I put in the primary email and it works!!

Many thanks,
Ger.