Toltec connector synchronisation sometimes hangs and consumes much memory

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Apr 7 12:34:53 CEST 2006

Hi Uwe,

please report your experiences to the vendor of Toltec:
Radley Network Technologies

It would be cool to find out, which email this is.
I suggest a binary search:
	move half of the emails away
        check if bug is still there
        if not -> test other half
           else start again
until you have the offending email or set of emails.

Bernhard