Problem with Toltec Connector and calendar folder

radoeka radoeka at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 7 09:34:56 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 07:56:48AM +0200, Joon Radley wrote:
> > Now it's getting funny. I create an event and try to invite
> > another person.
> > I look up the free-busy data of that person. No matter if I
> > add the event or discard it, suddenly a new OL folder named
> > Kalender appears. On the folder, there is still only the one
> > IMAP folder named Calendar. Both of the folders sync their
> > contents against the IMAP folder Calendar. So it's a question
> > of the latest sync point in time, if both folders show the
> > same or different contens.
> > Whatever I've tried I still end up with the one IMAP folder
> > on the server. I can't delete the Kalender folder in OL
> > because it's treated as primary calendar. If I delete the
> > Calender folder in OL, I loose the IMAP folder leaving the
> > Kalender folder in OL in a dubious state.
> >

> > I hope this explanation makes it possible for others to
> > reproduce the problem. The interesting piece is certainly OL
> > when it lets the new shadow folder appear after I access some
> > free-busy information. Perhaps you'll haave a chance to find
> > the cause of that based on my explanations.

Andreas,

could  you have a look at this message http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2006-April/005325.html
that Marcus posted yesterday.  Perhaps it is related to your problem,
perhaps not...  You can check your own kolab installation using a
browser and the (modified) url from Marcus' email.
Perhaps, toltec conn. gets confused by te wrong output?

--
Richard