Problem with Toltec Connector and calendar folder

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Fri Apr 7 07:56:48 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

The behavior of the folder synchronization after the new folder arrives I
can explain. It is part of the normal mechanism.

The issue is however the new folder that shows up. This looks like a Outlook
bug, we never set the default calendar marker in the PST file. This is set
by whatever creates the second folder as we still synchronize both folders
to the same IMAP4 mailbox.

Is it possible that you can try the sequence of events without Toltec and
the IMAP4 server. Are you running any other plugin or Outlook related
software?

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC